5.24.2010

*TRIPLE* May 22nd, 23rd, & 24th, 2010

May 22nd, 2010 -- "Steeler"
At once, the sparks from his power tool shot up the cord from the floor and made its way, alive, quite quickly to Terrence's forearm. With a bright, searing flinch of flesh and smoke, and with a single peculiar popping sound, the spark disappeared into the meat of him, right under the bone. Terrence dropped to the floor and didn't awaken for quite some time. Little did he know that everything would be different.


***


May 23rd, 2010 -- "FOUND" "Okay, okay, so, okay,...so, get this. I got an idea, right? I got an idea and it's going to take me a little while to let you in on it. I'll let you in on it and it'll take some time for me to explain, but it'll be great, you know? You'll see. I've got it figured out, too! I've figured it all out with a bunch of buddies of mine. We figured it all out ahead of time, just so we could get the idea just right. It's perfect. You'll see! It's perfect and you'll be confused for a long time, but you'll know by the end that things were going according to plan the entire time - the entire friggin' time, kid... ...wait, what was I just talking about before all of that? I'll be back. I gotta go."


***

May 24th, 2010 -- "Last Laid Bricks"

In the last week in the last month before the last things got done, the last lady laid out the last of her errands with the last of her obligations in the last minutes. Lasting for some time on the last legs of her everlasting patience, the lady last later set out to outlast her own worst and last tendencies of late nervousness. She would later think on the longevity of her own spirits.


***

No comments: